July 29, 2020
🤖 Auto-assign requests and other improvements
Auto assign requests new
- Admins can now auto assign requests to an account manager. Go to the Client details screen to assign an account manager.
- The account manager will be notified of any new requests submitted by the client and any new comments on requests.
Terms and conditions for services new
- Add service T&C’s to your checkout form so clients know what to expect. Go to Portal Settings to update the T&C’s.
‘On hold’ request status new
- Admins and team members can now change the status to ‘On hold’ if required
Cancellation insights new
- Clients will be asked to provide a reason when they cancel their subscription
- Admins will be notified via email of the reason for cancellation so they can follow up with the client
ManyRequests support chat improved
- The ManyRequests support team is now available in-app via live chat to answer any product questions or provide technical assistance
- Live chat is only available for admins