In this review we list the best alternatives to SuiteDash, an all in one tool to manage your entire business.
Business management tools help you collaborate with your team and clients.
They usually comprise features such as client portal and CRM, tasks and project management, workflows and automations, invoicing and billing, as well as proposals and contract management.
Before we dive into the SuiteDash alternatives, let’s first take a look at SuiteDash and the features it offers:
What is SuiteDash?
SuiteDash is a client portal software that helps you manage your entire business.
It features a CRM, proposals, invoicing, billing, projects, automations. It is a very comprehensive tool.
However, the biggest downside we have found with SuiteDash is that the UI can feel overwhelming and cluttered.
Pricing starts at $19/month, which is very affordable. There’s also a 14-day trial with gives you access to all features of SuiteDash.
- It has all the features you need. Invoicing, proposals, contracts, recurring billing, projects, automations, integrations.
- You can set up advanced workflows.
- It offers advanced customization options.
- It has a mobile app which can help you manage your business on the go.
- The UI/UX can seem cluttered at times and old.
- The amount of features can feel overwhelming, especially if you’re just starting your business.
- The learning curve to use the software can be high as well.
Plutio is an “all-in-one” business management software to run your entire business.
Similar to SuiteDash, it features project management, tasks, invoicing, proposals, file sharing, a CRM, client portal, as well as automations and integrations.
It is especially popular among freelancers.
Pricing starts at $15/month which is very accessible for freelancers.
- Their interface is very sleek and easy to use.
- The founder of the tool, Leo Bassam, is constantly releasing new features.
- It features templates so you can save time when making contracts and proposals.
- Some users mentioned that the tool could be easier to use for some clients as well.
- It seems mostly geared towards freelancers. If you run an agency and have a lot of internal collaboration, the tool might not be the best suited for that purpose.
ManyRequests is a client portal software with project management tool, billing, checkout forms.
Pricing starts at $59/month for the Starter plan, $129/month for the Plus plan, and $249/month for the Ultimate plan.
The tool is best suited for agencies and service-based businesses that want a fully customizable portal for their clients.
- The user interface is very modern and clean. It makes it very easy to implement for your business.
- The tool is fully white label. You can use your own domain, email, logo, branding.
- You can automate everything with Zapier and connect with your existing tools.
- New integrations are released regularly.
- Fast support (same business day) and custom features are available to fully fit your workflow.
- A nice addition: ManyRequests has a nice community of agency owners and freelancers called Productize Community.
- The app features several integrations (including Zapier) but doesn’t have a public API (yet)
- Doesn’t support translations yet, however this is part of their roadmap.
It features a CRM, invoicing, tasks, contracts, finances, reports.
Pricing starts at $7/month which makes it one of the most affordable solutions for businesses which are just starting.
It is a great option for businesses that want a simple business management solution without the bells and whistles.
- The UI is easy to use so there is not a big learning curve to adopt the tool.
- Agiled has robust reports and financial management features which helps to give you a clear overview of how your business id doing.
- Agiled App is a new tool and has less customizations options (for example menus and actions) than SuiteDash.
HoneyBook is a client management software for small businesses.
It is a very popular tool among photographers, wedding organizers, and creative businesses. It comprises all the features you need to manage a creative business: Invoicing, proposals, contracts, projects, calendar, scheduling.
Pricing starts at $9/month (with up to $10k in transactions) and there is a 7-day free trial.
It is best suited for small creative businesses that need scheduling, bookings, and proposals and estimates.
- You can track projects in a visual way from start to finish.
- Its UI is sleek and very easy to use.
- It also features a mobile app which is both available on iOS and Android to help you manage your business on the go.
- The biggest downside of HoneyBook is the lack of payment integrations. There is no Stripe or PayPal integration and you are tied to using their own payment gateway.
- There’s only a 7-day trial, which might be too short to fully test the tool.
HelloBonsai is another tool aimed at the freelancer market.
It has all the features you need to run your freelance business: Invoicing, contract, client CRM, forms and automations, tasks.
Pricing starts at $19/month and there’s a 14-day free tiral.
- It’s a very feature rich.
- It also has a comprehensive tax and accounting system (which you must purchase as add-on), which can save you a lot of time.
- They have an iOS and Android app as well.
- The tool is geared towards freelancers. If you have a lot of team members or tasks it might not be the best suitable tool to run an agency.
Clinked is another client portal software solution.
It comprises features such as client portal, file sharing, client communication, projects, invoicing.
Pricing starts at $99/month.
- They can design a mobile app for your clients. If you run a service with a lot of mobile collaboration happening, this is very important.
- The UI/UX is a bit outdated which might not impress your clients.
- The project management / collaboration features are not that user friendly.
Client-portal.io is a client portal software WordPress plugin.
You can create branded portals for your clients, set up project milestones, share files and updates.
Pricing is annually (you have to purchase a yearly license) and starts at $199. There are also lifetime licenses available starting at $597.
There is no free-trial but there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It’s very simple. If you just need a tool to share project updates and client files, this is the way to go.
- It integrates with WordPress.
- You can create multiple portals and projects for each clients.
- You can also create public and private portals.
- While it’s a simple solution and great to get stated, if you run an agency with multiple clients and team members, you might need a more comprehensive project management and tracking solution.
Dubsado is a business management tool which is popular among freelancers, agencies and creative businesses such as photographers, wedding organizers, and coaches.
Its features comprise invoicing, project management, scheduling, client management, as well as forms and templates.
If you need a more comprehensive review, we previously compared the tool to HoneyBook as well as to Plutio.
Pricing starts at $35/month and there is an unlimited free trial.
- It has a lot of features and customizations available.
- You can also use the tool for free up to 3 clients which is great if you’re starting.
- Some user reviews noted that there can be quite a learning curve to start using the tool and the user interface can be cluttered at times.
- There’s also no mobile app.
ActiveCollab is a project management and collaboration software.
Its main appeal is the project management software which has a lot of customizations available.
Other features such as invoicing, billing, time tracking, reports are also available as add-ons.
Pricing starts at $9/month (for up to 3 members) for the Plus plan or $7 per member. They also have a free plan which is great for personal use (with up to 3 seats).
- The tool is focused on project management and collaboration with extensive features such as recurring tasks, templates, calendar, reports, and customizations. If you need a robust project management tool, ActiveCollab is a great choice.
- There is no white label client portal software.
- There is no forms (apart from estimates) or contracts / proposals.
- While pricing may seem low, if you have a lot of clients it can become a very expensive solution.
SupportBee is a customer ticketing system with a client portal software for service businesses.
They focused on building a simple ticketing solution for clients to send requests.
Pricing starts at $15/month ($20/month if you want the customer portal feature) and is billed per user.
- It’s a tool that is focused on managing client requests and tickets. If you have a lot of these, this tool is a great option to consider.
- It also features a lot of integrations with various project management tools (ClickUp, Asana, BaseCamp, etc) and Slack.
- The pricing per user can be prohibitive if you deal with a lot of clients.
- Its main feature is a ticketing and customer portal software. It lacks other features such as billing, intake forms, or contracts and proposals.